Get Adobe Flash player

Feedback

Feedback2

Did I sell you something or maybe I bought something from you? In any either cases please leave me a feedback here!

You can also find feedback about me on these sites: LiveJournal feedback here & Ebay feedback here

Please sate if the feedback is POSITIVE, NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL and if I was the BUYER OR SELLER! This is very important to create a good and lucid feedback, so please do not forget it!

divider36

Please use my new review system down below! Thank you in advance!

Feedback Overall rating: ★★★★★ 5 based on 12 reviews
5 1

Seller - Super Positive

5 5 1
I bought 2 Team Skull Special Boxes from Ulricke. The price was good. The shipping was fast (Airmail). Everything game well packaged and protester. Seller is very nice, polite and helpfull. - Will use again! ^^

Seller - Super Positive

Very Positive

Strongly recommended. 10/10

Positive!

5 5 1
Bought a SM3 booster box. Arrived quickly and well packed. Will like to do business again! Thank you Ulricke!

Good!

5 5 1
Got it after a week and was packed really good 10/10 whoud recomand!

Excelleny

5 5 1
I did buy 2 booster packs, they arrived quick and in Perfect condition The seller is very helpfull

Positive!

5 5 1
Bought Pikachu luigi & Vulpix pikachu boxes and I think it got here less then a week before so 12/10 in shipping :D Thankfully the norwegian postoffice didn't break something for once so everything came in mint with no scratch on the plastic on the boxes (is that even possible lol) Will buy from again (^w^)/)

Seller - Positive

5 5 1
Bought a Team skull pikachu box. Condition was just as described. Fast shipping and great service. Recommended ^^,

Positive - Seller (Ulricke)

5 5 1
Bought a Japanese booster box from her. Really fast shipping and gread service. Strongly recommended.

Very positive

5 5 1
Whats possibly better than basically having an insider in japan to buy you all them goodies, so you dont need to spend loads of money going to japan. :P

Positive - Ulricke was the seller

5 5 1
I bought a Japanese Pokemon booster box. The deal was fair, shipping was fast, item as described and packaging was good. Good communication as well, would gladly buy from her again. Recommended! 5 STARS ;)

Buyer - Positive

10/10

Name
Review Title
Rating
Review

31 Responses to Feedback

• Mette Renee Adler Engen says:

Kjøpte ett cosplaykostyme av Ulricke til min stedatter.Ulricke svarte raskt på alle meldingene.Kjempehyggelig jente. Satt pengene inn på konto,fikk pakken etter ett par dager uten noen problemer.Anbefaler og handle av Ulricke.

• May-Renée Bradahl Heimlund says:

Kjøpte et Iphone 4 deksel til min datter.Etter raskt svar på mld jeg sendte gikk det raskere en forventet.Pengene ble satt inn på konto og varen kom raskt frem.Kjempefornøyd med tilbakemelding og respons på spørsmålene jeg lurte på.Ulricke Alette er en trygg selger og jeg kjøper gjerne mer av henne om det skulle bli aktuelt uten å tenke meg om.Dette er ei jente som vet hva kundebehandling er :)

• Ingvild says:

En veldig positiv og hyggelig opplevelse å handle fra Ulricke! Hun svarte fort på alle spørsmål og varen kom raskt fram. Kjøpte et nydelig iphone-deksel av henne, og kjøper gjerne av henne igjen!

• Vanessa says:

Great seller!! Bought a Prisila wig from her and had no trouble with communication or shipping. The shipping was fast and was packed safely. POSITIVE and 5/5 for everything :D Thanks a lot!

• Ray Campbell says:

I sold some Pokemon Plasma Blast codes to Ulricke. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction, she payed very quickly and responded promptly to any messages – highly recommended!

• Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience.
    no problems with the package, and the package arrived before it was expected.

• Pawsoulss says:

Sold some codes to Ulricke and the transaction was smooth and fast :) Recommend doing business with and hope to again! :D

• Robert A Spence says:

traded through a facebook group, fast replies, great communication and the cards even got to me faster than expected, will definitely buy/trade again!

• April says:

Brought some card sleeves and they came very quickly! Way before expected delivery date. Very pleased!

• Johnny says:

Love the cards and the bag they came in!

Thanks!
    Johnny

• Parker Ormiston says:

Awesome, thanks for the booster box!!! :) really recommended

• Dave Russell says:

I bought 5 x Megalo Cannon booster packs, great communication throughout transaction. The packs even arrived early.

Thanks very much

Dave

• chibi_tenshi says:

She used my shopping service to buy items from Japanese auction sites. Payment was prompt and her communication was very consistent. I would happily shop for her again!

• HannaH says:

Ulricke svarte raskt på alle meldinger, var meget hyggelig og hjelpsom – slik hun alltid er! Jeg kjøpte to mapper og tolv pakker pokemon-kort av henne. Hun sendte pakken så snart hun hadde mulighet og helt uten problemer. Veldig hyggelig å få mulighet til å kjøpe produkter fra Pokécenteret igjennom henne, som blir flotte julegaver til venner og tantebarn. Dette er ikke siste gang vi handler av Ulricke! Tusen takk for all hjelp!

• Sindre N. S. says:

Ulricke svarte raskt på alle meldinger, var meget hyggelig og hjelpsom. Jeg kjøpte Limited Eeveelution 3DS/DS Game Storage Case av henne. Sendte pakken fort og uten problemer. Anbefales!

Ulricke replied fast to all messages, was very polite, helpful and nice to deal with. I bought Limited Eeveelution 3DS/DS Game Storage Case from her. The items was in as described and in perfect condition, arrived fast without problems. Highly valued seller!

• Kai-André W.Fosstvedt says:

I got the wares in the estimated room for arrival. The wares where a little bendt and packages where handled poorly by the postal offices. But i replied and said later that it shuld be better packaging.

Ulricke replies fast if there is any concern or questions.

I wuld have no issues ordering from her again if there was anything of intrest.

• Fredrik says:

Kjøpte pokemon center 15th aniversary pakke og noen sleeves, hun var hyggelig og svarte raskt på alle meldinger:D
    Pakken be sendt fort og uten problemer. Anbefales:D

• David Hughes says:

Bought two cards from her. They were exactly as described, well-packaged, and shipped (slightly) faster than expected. Would do business with her again!

• Andrew M says:

Positive
    Great seller, would buy from her again!

• Jude Lhancat says:

Positive: Bought some cards off her and they arrived very quickly and were packed really well! Highly recommended! Would purchase again. :)

• Leisha Lazzarotti says:

Ordered a batch of things from the pokemon center and had no problems! All my items were as described. The seller was happy to communicate, answered lots of my questions being very helpful. Highly Recommended =) Also shipping was quick too =P

Thanks again! <3

• Edward Reyes says:

I purchased a Pokemon cookie tin from Ulricke and it arrived faster than expected :D Transaction was easy and quick. And delivery was exceptional. Responds quickly to messages and very informative with her answers to my questions. Highly recommend this seller :)

• shinyvulpix says:

Items arrived quickly and well-packaged – awesome seller! Responded to messages quickly and fantastic to work with C:

• Mia Sharman says:

Ulricke replied to all messages quite quickly, was helpful and nice to deal with. I bought a vaporeon plush, chibi kyun figure, mug and deck protector sleeves from her. The items arrived as described and in good condition faster than expected without problems. I would buy from Ulricke again. I also appreciated that the items were packed inside the pokecentre bag, I love it! It’s very cute. Thank you very much!

• Edward Reyes says:

Purchased a complete set of Pokemon “shiny collection”. Cards were well packaged and delivered on time. Glad to be her customer. Great seller :)

• Alvaro Gonzalez says:

Ulrick replied to all of my messages quite quickly, she is also very nice and easy to deal with. I bought a Fennekin 1/1 Scale Plushie from her, which he gladly picked up even though it was so big and heavy. The items arrived as described. Good condition and super quickly. I will buy from Ulrick again whenever I get the chance. Thank you so much for your service!!

• Miss Lydia Smith says:

:mrgreen: Ulricke was the BUYER, she bought a red wine Liz Lisa dress from me and responded quickly back to all messages, paid fast too! I highly recommend her as a customer!

• Alice says:

Ulrike was the buyer. She was very prompt with payment, let me know when she received her item and the whole transaction went very smoothly ?

• Nostique says:

Positive Feedback.
    I am the seller.

Very smooth transaction. She responded quickly and I recieved the payment really fast. Kind and reliable. Thank you very much!

• Derek Salazr says:

Bought some sleeves and they came packaged very well and sooner than expected! Will definitely buy from her again!

• Mette says:

Bought two set of sleeves for Pokémon cards. Item as described and fast shipping! Very happy about my pruchase. ?